Well I’ve never heard of tagging other bloggers but there is a first for everything. I abhor chain letters and this smacks of that but I will do my version to it simply because of a deep personal respect for the person who tagged me.
There was something about writing up 6 things about myself and tagging 6 other bloggers. That seems a bit ambitious. How about one or two tag-it-forwards?
Here are some things about myself.
- I have a stupidly small comfort zone; the temperature can only be within a small window and it must be bright, sunny, dry, and breezy but not windy. For some reason, when all these conditions are not met, I find my natural inclination is to be very still. It takes becoming aware to overcome this ridiculous aversion to heat and cold.
- I had a planned unassisted birth with my 2nd child. That was the most spiritual and empowering thing I’ve ever done.
- My older daughter and I can practically read each others’ minds; we’re so alike. We have personality type, learning style, and a whole lot of astrology in common. Yes, of course she’s her own person, but she’s also like a matching piece of me. When she was a baby, I didn’t like to let go of her because it was like removing my own arm or something. She felt the same; she didn’t leave my side until she as 3 1/2. I waited until after that point to get pregnant again because it just would have been too weird to have another soul in that very private, profound relationship. Sure, my little one is close to me; she’s sitting on my lap right now. But it’s not the same; she is so much her own person and so very different from me.
- If I could be any animal, I’d be a gorgeous long haired cat with an elegant tail. What a pleasure it would be to swish that tail around for dramatic emphasis.
- I wish I were impossibly rich. People who care about the environment seem to find it uncool to want money. I know enough money could buy me a whole lot of freedom and leave me time to enjoy and relax. Of course I would help others both with my time and money, but I would also be able to live a more peaceful life.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, I’d start with Southern Spain and see how that went. Perhaps a summer home on Jersey Island.
The lovely lady who tagged me said I should also upload the 6th photo from the 6th album. Off to check what that could be.
Ah. Here it is. It’s a homeschool camping trip from this spring. We got there after dark and everyone helped us put up our tent by shining their flashlights and keeping our kids occupied.
Now, who to tag?
Well as I said up top, I don’t like chain letters but I’ll do this since it is from such a nice mama. But I’m not doing six! Here are the people I’m tagging:
Cy (wow, those raw food recipes and photos look good)
Okay, that’s good enough! #7 should be it’s hard for me not to follow instructions to the letter so quitting at 3 is a real breakthrough!